Porcine field services
Veterinary visits to the farm are offered thru the CHUVs field services. Regular follow ups, occasional visits or the investigation of specific problems are offered.
- Control of infectious and non-infectious diseases
- Program for the control of infectious diseases
- Risk analysis
- Help for establishing biosecurity protocols
- Management of replacement animals
- Management of locomotor problems
- Elaboration of pharmacotherapeutic regimens
- Productivity analysis
For more information, please contact Dr Sylvie D’Allaire by phone at 450-773-8521 extension 8473 or by email.