An employer of choice!
Advantages of working at the CHUV: stimulating jobs!
- Access to many continuing education courses via a web platform;
- Employee discounts on veterinary services;
- Veterinary establishment employee account with our main supplier (including discounts on pet food and several products);
- Discounts at Hill’s VIP Market;
- Discounts at Crémanimo;
- Discounts for medical insurance coverage for pets;
- Preferential rate at Jardins Daniel A. Séguin;
- Corporate discount at Énergie Cardio;
- Nearby cycling network;
- Access to charging stations for electric vehicles.
Advantages of working at the Université de Montréal: a human environment!
- Reduction of the working week during the summer without financial disadvantage (after 60 days worked);
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP);
- Access to a multitude of free or reduced-priced UdeM services:
- Optometry clinics (10% discount on frames);
- Nutrition clinic ($5 discount applicable to consultations of 60 or 90 minutes);
- Kinesiology clinic (first consultation free);
- Legal clinic (free legal consultation by appointment);
- CEPSUM (25% discount on all subscription packages);
- Ciné-Campus (20% discount on the 5:15 p.m. screening);
- Les Belles Heures (50% discount on tickets).
- BIXI: 10% discount on the annual and monthly subscription for you and your family;
- Telus: up to 30% off TELUS Hassle Free plans.
Benefits of Permanent Positions
- Generous annual leave and vacation allowance;
- A defined benefit pension plan;
- A group insurance plan (health, dental, life, disability);
- A maternity and paternity leave program enhanced by UdeM for new parents;
- A tuition fee exemption program (UdeM, HEC, Polytechnique) for employees, their spouses and their children;
- The possibility of taking leave without pay or with deferred pay.